Monday, June 18, 2007

Sorry for the delay in posting.

I was off from Friday until today due to a bad power supply. It is fixed now, and I am posting up the columns that were missed. I know much of it has been found elsewhere, but I want the continuity and a complete archive, so I am going ahead and backdating the Friday, Saturday and Sunday posts.

Apologies for the delay. However, I am getting settled into a routine. In the future, look for the next mornings content to come up about midnight eastern.

This note will stay at the top until Tuesday's paper comes on-line and those columns and articles are posted.

--The Ripper @ 5:00 p.m. eastern

Update: The columns are all posted - I think - and some of the blog entries are up. I will finish that this evening when I post Tuesday's columns. Home Fires, the Opinionator, and Domestic Disturbances will be updated then.

--The Ripper @ 6:30 p.m. eastern